Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tami and I




So here are some pictures of Tami and I pregnant. Tami is about 3 1/2 months and I am about 6 1/2 months. SO I am a little small for how far along I am. Tami is going to catch up to me soon. So just a little thing that is going on with Baby and me. I have R- blood and Blake has R+ blood so if baby and I have two different blood types it could be really bad for baby. But we caught it in time and I have to have a shot at my next appointment. So everything will be ok. Nothing to worry about. Anyways I hope that you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Shantay* said...

Hey! You are looking so great! I love the belly. I had the same thing too and the Rogam shot isn't to bad, well actually its pretty bad, it gives you a nice charlie horse in your butt for a couple of days, but hey once you give birth you'll be like, hey bring on the rogam shot (you get one after you deliver too)cuz you think your all tough and can handle any kind of pain after having a baby!! I'm so excited for you to have a girl, you'll have a blast--when is your due date?

Unknown said...

BREA!!!!!!! You look so beautiful! I am so happy for you. Your hair is so long. It's very pretty. I miss you and am so excited for your little one to come. I can't wait to see you soon. You better be around to hang out with in August - bring on the Nevada County fair! I love you!