Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sorry!!!!


It has been such a long time since we have posted anything on our blog. I am sorry. Well, lets starts with the news. We went to the doctor a month ago and we found out that we are having a baby GIRL!!!!! Our favorite name is Kennidi Nicole/Noelle. We are going to take a vote. Let me know which middle name you like better. Either Nicole or Noelle. Any ways . . . we are very excited. I have already started plans for painting. They said that the baby looks health and that everything is growing the way it should be. That was good to hear. We also got a new car. It is so cute. It is an '07 Dodge Caliber. It will fit us perfect for a long time. We are very happy. Everything is going well with us. I am at work right now so I really don;t have any pictures except for this one. It is me at work, I am just about 6 months pregnant. Can you believe that I am that far along already. I'll be having the baby before we even know it. So for right now, this is the only picture. I will soon get more pictures on here.

5 comments:

The Maclaurins said...

Yeah you crazy kid, I want pictures, I want pictures. Oh yeah did Mom tell you about who was at Ryans wedding...Courtney Bond, Texas Courtney, my roommate in rexburg. She lived next door to us when you were there. Anyways it was nuts. Love ya and you look great!

Unknown said...

i like noelle because i like duble letters and i think i flows better but that is just my opion. miss ya tonz!! pyepper is her and i am sending you an anouncment now that i have your address. hope to see you soon!
jennee

Unknown said...

Hey Brea! I miss you. I can't wait to see you in August! Wow, you're six months along already. How exciting! I like Noelle best for a middle name. It sounds nice. I'm glad you finally posted again :) I love hearing about what's going on in your life. I love you!

Unknown said...

I like "Noelle" better than "Nicole" as a name...BUT...I think "Nicole" sounds better after Kinnidi.

So take from that what you will.

Oh, and thanks for finally updating your blog.

Unknown said...

The Idaho Grandma likes both names but prefers Noelle because that is her mother's name and will start a family tradition.

Love
MOM

Miss you lots