Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Update 3

Well, yesterday afternoon I startedto have contractions aroun 3:30 pm that were 2 1/2 to 3 minutes apart and about 1 minute long. So we let those continue for a while and then at 7:30 pm, when I had a few contractions bring tears to my eyes, we decided to go to the hospital. We get there they hook me up, check me, I am still having strong conractions, and I am still at 2cm. So they decide to wait until 10:00 and check me again for any changes. 10:00 finally rolls around, they check me and nothing. So needless to say I am at home writing this update. This is so frusteration. I just want to have this baby. As of right now I am still have very close contractions, but not "strong" enough for the hospital. I am now on a little bed rest sort of thing, not super heavy, they just said to take it easy and not do to much. So I am headed to my Mom's so that she can take care of Kennidi and I can lay down. See you at the next update. Hopefully there will be a picture of a baby attached to it. But who knows.

2 comments:

gordon, cindy and carter said...

Hope everything is going well. I love the updates!! Can't wait to see your sweet baby :) Good Luck with everything!!!

Jesica Anne said...

Oh Breanne I so understand how you are feeling. Granted now you have had your daughter, I am still waiting for Gavyn at home and the contractions haven't stopped.