Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally a nice day!!

We finally had a nice day. So we decided to go outside and play and Grandma and Grandpa's. We did a lot of stuff, first we fell down the hill as we were running after Austin and away from Kodi. Kodi thought that my baby was a toy and kept trying to take him from me. But I protected baby, I did get knocked down a few times, but baby was safe.


I love my Austin!!!!

Then we had a lot of fun on the slide with Aunt Kristi. She helped me go up and down the slide. It was a lot of fun.









After the slide Aunt Kristi and Austin pushed me aroung in the car. Baby and I had a lot of fun.




Austin and Brooke were playing ping pong so I went to play with them. I love my cousins!!!

1 comment:

The Lencioni's said...

She is so darn cute, I love her face at the top of the slide.